Saturday, October 11, 2014

Teal Glitter Ombre Heart Eyeliner

Well, that's a mouthful, but it is what it is.

I've been spending a bunch of time on Instagram and Pinterest and get so inspired by all sorts of makeup looks. Awhile back, I saw a makeup artist mask out a little heart in her eyeliner which I think is charming and whimsical as heck! I've been masking shapes into my makeup from time to time, since.


The shape-making is easier than it looks. I purchased a bunch of nail decals from a shop called Beyond The Nail. I strategically place the decals on my eyelid, apply makeup, and then use tweezers to carefully peel off the decal once I'm finished. Voila! Cute little cutouts in your makeup!

Products used for this look:
  • Etude House Drawing Eye Brow pencil in Dark Grey
  • Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden
  • Eyeko Eye Do eyeliner in Black, Visual Eyes eyeliner in Marine, and Making Eyes eyeliner in Blue Teal
  • ColourPop eyeshadow in Get Lucky on the lower lash line
  • Siren Cosmetics pigment in Europa
  • Eyekandy Cosmetics glitter in Spearmint
  • Eyemimo GLM13 eyelashes
Hope everyone is having a fantastic Saturday! As always, thanks for reading! <3

Hugs,
Cat

3 comments: