Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Navy Blue and Teal Glitter Mani

I call this one the Midnight Sorceress! :D I know I've been sharing a lot of Halloween-inspired makeup, so I wanted to add some festive nail designs in the mix as well.


This is pretty much the same technique that I use for my other glitter gradients. See my Halloween Disco Nails tutorial.  However, the lighter part of the gradient begins at the cuticle of the nail as opposed to the tips.

Products used:
  • Revlon Moon Candy polish in Galactic
  • Orly nail polish in It's Up To Blue
  • Wet N Wild Mega Rocks polish in Slap The Bass
More Halloween-inspired nail looks to come, so stay tuned!

Hugs,
Cat

5 comments:

  1. Holy crap, that is gorgeous! I didn't know cheapo Wet N Wild has nice glitter polishes. Do you have to fish out the glitters or is the polish dense enough to just apply normally?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, my dear! <3 I DO fish out the glitter with a toothpick! :D I find that I can control the glitter density and placement better. Haha! I explain my technique in this post: http://stylebycat.blogspot.com/2014/10/halloween-disco-nails.html

      Delete
    2. Thanks! Checking that post out right now.

      Delete
  2. woooww this is super prettyyy!


    http://shopaholicoverhere.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete