Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Halloween Makeup Ideas

Halloween is just around the corner so I've been experimenting with magically festive looks for this famously spooky holiday! (my favorite, by far!)

I've posted all the minute details to my Instagram account, but here is a sparkly, Jack-O-Lantern inspired look with a dramatic, triple-wing:



And here is a shimmering, blue look whose focal point is a little star shape masked out on the lower lid:



Hope this gives some of you ideas for fun looks for Halloween! As for blogging, I've got a ton of cool stuff backed up, so I'm trying to catch up on all of my social media platforms! I feel bad just concentrating on Instagram, so I'm earnestly trying to work on it!

Thanks to those of you who are still sticking around and I'll be back with the next post, ASAP! :D

Hugs,
Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment