Since Halloween is coming up, I decided to go for a fun, glittery party look that is still in the spirit of the holiday, but not too over-the-top.
- Seche Clear base coat
- Julep polishes in Jet (black) and Tatiana (sparkly pumpkin) from my recent Julep beauty box
- Wet N Wild Megarocks glitter polish in Waiting For My Solo
- Seche Vite Top Coat
- Starting with dry, clean nails, apply base coat.
- Next, apply 1-2 coats of black nail polish.
- Apply 1 coat of Seche Vite and let dry.
- Using a cheap, makeup sponge wedge, sponge the orange polish onto half of nail. Make sure the application is heaviest at the tip and fades out towards the center.
- Apply the glitter polish to the tips and dot glitter bits sparingly no further than center of nail in order to achieve the gradient look.
- (optional step) Put a generous drop of glitter polish onto a piece of wax paper. Using a toothpick, carefully pick up bits of glitter and strategically place onto nails in order to suit your design.
- Finish with another coat of Seche Vite.
Since you all now know how to do this, you can pretty much do it in any color! :D I hope these instructions were clear! I'm considering a video tutorial in the future. Just have to find the time! Thanks for reading and for putting up with al my Halloween-inspired posts! lol