Thursday, October 9, 2014

Eyeko

Hi everyone! I'm so excited to have received an amazing Eyeko haul in the mail the other day! If you're not familiar with them already, Eyeko is a luxury makeup brand based out of London. They're well-known for their award-winning, celebrity endorsed products...most notably their eyeliners and mascaras!


Included in my lovely little package are some liquid pen eyeliners, including their award-winning Eye Do eyeliner, as well as some newly launched products, such as their Making Eyes Automatic Gel eyeliners, Sport Waterproof mascara, and Alexa Chung Lash Wardrobe set. Isn't the packaging absolutely charming? There's a bit of a nautical feel to it, I think. :D

Anyways, it was a no-brainer for me to try out their Eye Do liquid pen eyeliner first. I decided to do a simple, neutral cut-crease in order to emphasize the eyeliner:



Products used for this look:
  • Etude House Drawing Eye Brow pencil in Dark Grey
  • Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden
  • L'Oreal Lacquer gel eyeliner in Bronze and Urban Decay Naked Palette in the crease and lower lid
  • ColourPop eyeshadow in Get Lucky and Stila Magnificent Metals in Kitten on the lid
  • Eyeko Eye Do liquid eyeliner pen on top and bottom lash line
  • Luxy Lash mink eyelashes in Woke Up Like This
I haven't had a chance to try the other products yet, but I must say that Eye Do is one of the blackest, most pigmented liquid eyeliner pens I've ever used. It has a precise, comfortable felt tip which the product flows out of smoothly without skipping or drying, which is something I seldom, if ever, experience with felt-tip eyeliner pens. I also love that I can use it on my waterline. Fantastic stuff! I can definitely recommend this product, for sure!

Looking forward to trying the other Eyeko items and giving you guys the scoop on them! Stay tuned for my next post!

Hugs,
Cat

*This post contains commercial samples provided by the manufacturer for the purpose of review.

No comments:

Post a Comment