Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Bargain Beauty: Born Pretty Store

Hi everyone! I wanted to share some awesome, frugal finds that I received from Born Pretty Store, a one-stop online shop for all your beauty needs! They offer a fantastic variety of beauty items at unbeatable prices. They were also kind enough to supply me with an offer code for 10% off your entire order, plus free shipping worldwide! (Code: CATH10)

Here are some of my picks:



Mink lashes are all the rage right now and are definitely not cheap. Be prepared to pay up to $50 a pair. Unless you're shopping at Born Pretty Store. Then they'll run you about $7. These were my favorite model that were available. They're lightweight and natural-looking. Syle number is #14245.



I know there are those with qualms about the ethics regarding mink eyelashes and I completely understand. These long, elegant lashes are a great alternative for the wispy, tapered mink look. They're synthetic, so no minks were involved in the making of these. What's better, they're only $8 for 5 pairs! Style #13523



It's hard to find a good, red lipstick that works well with my golden undertones, but this spicy, tomato-red had just the right amount of warmth to suit my complexion. The formula is smooth, pigmented, and lightweight with a long-lasting, matte finish without being drying. Lasted me a good 7 hours with some moderate fading. The packaging is super-cute and the overall lipstick is pretty good quality for just under $8 a tube. The brand is Hot Shop, color #7.

Born Pretty Store is a fun place to shop...they have so much stuff for such great prices! They're located overseas, so expect a 2 week shipping window. Totally worth it if you're not in a hurry and would like to save some money! And remember, use code CATH10 for 10% off plus free worldwide shipping!

Hope you guys enjoyed today's review! I've got tons of new products in to share, so stay tuned for upcoming posts!

Hugs,
Cat

*This post contains commercial samples provided by the manufacturer for the purpose of review.

No comments:

Post a Comment