Saturday, May 3, 2014

Disney's Sleeping Beauty-Inspired Lip Art

One of my girlfriends invited me to do a cool lip art collaboration with her. The theme was Heroes and Villains: Disney's Sleeping Beauty edition. She interpreted Maleficent while I attempted Princess Aurora.  Check out our finished product!

Original artwork by Paula Franco and Justin Turrentine
Didn't she do an amazing job?! To see more of Elle's work, check out her blog and Instagram! :)



More detail images of my Aurora lip art:


To create this look, I used LA Splash lipsticks in Romance, Vivacious and Greed, Feathered lip tar from OCC Makeup, and Urban Decay's liquid eyeliner in Eldorado. Then I embellished with nail art rhinestones for a sparkling, princess-y touch.

What do you think? Was I able to capture the essence of the Aurora in lip art? ^_^

Thanks for reading and have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs,
Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment