Saturday, March 1, 2014

Shimmery Purple Smoke with YSL Pure Chromatics #13

Good evening, everyone! Hope you're all enjoying a lovely Saturday. It's raining here in my neck of the woods, but temperatures are still in the mid to high 60's and we're in a drought so it's much needed. Why am I blogging at 8pm on a Saturday? Because I'm staying in this weekend, and for the next two, in order to finish this leg of my graduation project. :P

Anyways, just thought I'd share my EOTD that I created with the Yves Saint Laurent Pure Chromatics Wet & Dry eyeshadow quad in #13. It's a really pretty, purple toned set of shadows that's decently pigmented when dry and very opaque and metallic when wet. Here is a smokey look that I did dry over primer:


I used the same technique for this look as I did with the Rose Gold Smokey Eye that I did a video demonstration for the other day.






Anyways, back to work for me! Hope you all enjoyed this post, however brief. :) Happy Saturday, everyone!

Hugs,
Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment