Sunday, March 23, 2014

Navy & Gold Wings

Hi everyone! I'm enjoying my first, truly relaxing weekend in a long time, so I didn't really do anything very complicated in terms of makeup. I just thought I'd share a simple, navy and gold winged eyeliner look that I did today.



Whoops, forgot to number the pictorial. Lazy Sunday, indeed. So, I basically took some Ulta gel eyeliner in Ink and created a super-thick line on my lid. Then I made a flick at the end of the line and connected it to the primary line. Filling in that empty, little triangle of space completes the wing shape. Next, I outlined the wing in gold, using Maybelline Color Tattoo in Gold Rush. Then I took a little more gel eyeliner and lined my lower lash line. To finish, I curled my lashes, added a coat of mascara, and affixed a pair of Ardell Wispies. Nothing to it!

Well, the gold outline was a little challenging with the cream eyeshadow. I realized that I could have made things a lot easier by simply using gold liquid eyeliner…which I have. DUH! Oh well, lesson learned. XD

Happy Sunday, everyone and thanks for reading! <3

Hugs,
Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment