Monday, March 24, 2014

Metallic Bronze Gradient Cat Eye Tutorial

I'm really having fun making these pictorial tutorials and seems like everyone else is enjoying them, too. :) So, here is yet another. I'm just so in love with my Stila Magnificent Metals Foil Finish eyeshadow, especially the Comex Gold…it's such a vibrant shade of molten gold! Here I've created a sparkling gradient cat eye with warm, bronze tones with the help of Urban Decay's Naked and Naked 3.



Product/instructions:
  1. Line upper lash line and draw a flick along the edge as a containment guide for the cat eye using UD pencil eyeliner in Corrupt.
  2. Apply UD Darkhorse from the Naked palette to the center of lid.
  3. Shape wing using Blackheart from UD's Naked 3 palette.
  4. Blend Smog (Naked palette) from the center of lid towards the inner corner to create a gradient.
  5. Apply Stila Magnificent Metals in Comex Gold to the inner corner and extend towards the center of lid.
  6. Clean up shape with concealer.
  7. Line lower lash line with UD eyeliner pencil in Zero.
  8. Accent lower liner with Blackheart.
Finish by curling lashes, applying mascara, and affixing Ardell lashes in #120.

I look forward to doing more full-face and creative looks in the coming days. Stay posted and thanks for reading! :)

Hugs,
Cat

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting all of these eye tutorials, I have tried out a bunch of them and have gotten nothing but compliments! And in so many different styles, they are easy to learn a technique and adapt it to whatever colors you want. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for taking the time to share this with me, it makes me so happy to hear that my tutorials have been helpful. :D

      Delete