Thursday, March 27, 2014

Epic Metallic Emerald Wings with Stila Magnificent Metals

Here's a look I did for a Kraftwerk concert I attended a couple nights ago. I figured, since it's a concert, I could get away with a less-than-conventional look. :)


Some quick cell phone snaps I took before the concert. Sorry about the crap-quality. XD And I keep on getting these weird, purple lens flares. Oh well.

I used Stila Magnificent Metals Foil Finish eyeshadow in Metallic Emerald for a pop of shimmering color. The rest of the wing was created using Libertine and Black Dog from the Urban Decay Black Palette as well as a generic black gel eyeliner. For my lips, I used Jordana Matte lipstick in Berry topped with the gold end of Maybelline Flipstick Stunner and Stila lip gloss in Vanilla.



Hope everyone's having a fantastic Thursday! Thanks for reading! <3

Hugs,
Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment