Saturday, March 22, 2014

Copper & Cranberry Eyeshadow Tutorial

Happy Saturday, everyone! So, I'm absolutely in love with my Sleek Vintage Romance palette and I'm convinced that Stila Comex Gold Magnificent Metals Foil Finish eyeshadow is one of the most beautiful cosmetic products ever invented…thus, when I combine the two, I'm in eye makeup heaven! Here's a tutorial on how I integrated the two products.


Products/Instructions
  1. blend Hollywood into (or in my case, above) the crease
  2. apply UD eyeliner pencil in Corrupt to the inner and outer corners of lid
  3. blend out with a pencil brush
  4. layer Florence over the blended out pencil
  5. apply Comex Gold to the center of lid
  6. line upper lash line with Kate Super Sharp pen eyeliner in BK-1 and lower lash line with UD eyeliner in Zero
  7. darken outer corners with London
  8. accent lower liner with Florence
Finish by curling lashes, applying mascara, and applying Ardell Wispies.

Here's a quick camera phone snap that I took of my entire face before heading out. Oops! No eyelashes. I love the way they look, but hate the way they feel. So as soon as I'm done snapping the close up eye photo, I rip 'em off! Lol.


As always, thanks for reading and have a great weekend!

Hugs,
Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment