Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Neutral Outer V Shading on Asian Eyes

Good morning, everyone! I thought I'd share some neutral, outer V shading that I did on my eyes yesterday.  Outer V  is one of my favorites, but I've always found it difficult to do because of my eye shape. I understand that the outer V is different for everyone and I think I've finally found the proper way to define it for myself.



I consider it a sophisticated look that requires intermediate skill. I'd like to eventually do a tutorial for it, though my workload is getting a little heavier since we're in the middle of my school term and I do have two other tutorials that I'd like to complete on my to-do list before jumping on this one, but it'll happen!



Eyes:
  • Etude House eyebrow pencil - Gray/Brown
  • UDPP - Eden
  • NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil - Milk
  • Naked 3 (Strange, Nooner, Mugshot, Darkside, Blackheart
  • ELF liquid eyeliner
  • Ulta Eye Crayon - Black Tie
  • Maybelline Full N Soft Waterproof mascara
  • Ardell Edgy #403 eyelashes


Face:
  • UD Naked Skin liquid foundation - 5.0
  • ELF Clarifying pressed powder - Honey
  • ELF Studio blush - Pink Passion


Lips:
  • Maybelline Color Elixir - Fuchsia Flourish

Happy Tuesday, everyone, and thanks for reading! <3

Hugs,
Cat





2 comments:

  1. I can never do this right with the shape of my eyes and you did it just beautifully! Could you please do a video tutorial???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I recently mastered it myself. :) I'll get started on a tutorial in a couple of weeks once I catch up on my school work. ^_^

      Delete