Friday, January 31, 2014

FOTD: LORAC Mint Edition Set

Ermagherd! I feel so lazy today, lol. TGIF, right? Anyhoo, I've had this super adorable eyes/lips/cheeks set from LORAC since the holidays and didn't get around to cracking it open until today, isn't it the bomb-dot-com?


It even comes in it's own sparkly little clutch.


I just love the eyeshadow and cheek colors, so pretty and pastel!


And here's what it looks like when I put it all together. I decided to go for a cut-crease using the 3 matte shades and the darkest shimmer shade. Along with the cheek and lip gloss, the entire look pulled together rather nicely.



LOVE this kit, it's just so darn cute. Plus, I love all things mint, so I'm probably a little biased. I can imagine getting a lot of looks out of it. The lip color is super-sweet and the blush is extremely versatile. Can't wait to play with it some more.

Oh yeah: Happy Luna New Year to everyone that celebrates it. I'm looking forward to doing some cool makeup for the family gathering I'm attending tomorrow! Have a great night, you guys!

Hugs,
Cat

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a great palette for spring too. Love that it came with the sparkly clutch.

    ReplyDelete