Monday, January 20, 2014

EOTD: Royal

Happy Monday, everyone! Just working on editing the video that we filmed yesterday. In the meantime, here's my groovy eye makeup for today, done in regal shades of purple and gold:


I created this look using some new products I picked up from Ulta over the weekend:




Fantastic colors, I'm really diggin' the gold pigment, it's so vibrant! Here is the complete product list for this look:
  • Etude House Drawing Eyebrow Pencil in Dark Brown
  • UD Primer Potion in Eden
  • Maybelline Color Tattoo Cream Eyeshadow in Painted Purple
  • UD eyeshadow in Omen
  • Ulta gel eyeliner pencil in Golden Egg
  • Maybelline Color Tattoo Pure Pigment in Wild Gold
  • Maybelline Lasting Drama gel eyeliner
  • Ardell #120 eyelashes
I like to layer powder products over cream products in order to intensify the color, which is why you may see duplicate colors in my product list in 2 different mediums.

To balance out the eyes, I simply did peachy cheeks and a nude lip:


Oh, the blush is ELF Studio Blush in Twinkle Pink and lips are NARS Lip Lacquer in Chelsea Girls, btw. :)

Well, back to work! Thanks for reading and have a fantastic afternoon!

Hugs,
Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment