Friday, July 5, 2013

Are you Gelish?

One of my favorite ways to relax is to get a pampering mani-pedi. So, a few days ago, I went to a fantastic nail spa located in Oakland called Aveida. For those of you who may live in the area, it's a beautiful, relaxing space with friendly and skilled technicians. They also offer complimentary beverages, such as water, wine, tea, hot cocoa, etc., which I find to be a nice touch. For the month of July, they're running a Yelp check-in special: when you purchase a spa pedicure, you get a free manicure!

This is very exciting. What's more exciting, however, is that I decided to get an upgrade for a Gelish manicure. What is Gelish? It's a gel-based nail polish that takes only seconds to completely dry under LED or UV lighting when applied and remains perfectly glossy and chip-free for anywhere between 2-4 weeks.


Whoo hoo! Sparkly pink tips! I believe this glittery shade is called June Bride #01353. The ladies at Aveida were kind enough to color match regular polish for my toes as well:


Happy hands and feet! And happy Friday to everyone, too. Enjoy your weekend and thanks for reading!

Hugs,
Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment