Sunday, December 23, 2012

Pre-Holiday Party Dress

Hey, remember when I went on that Bebe spree awhile back?  Well, I ended up returning the orange dress and the black dress.  They just didn't fit right, which is why I didn't post any photos.  The 3/4 Length Sleeve Ruched dress, however, fit like a glove and I finally got the chance to wear it out the other night to a pre-holiday party in San Francisco, hosted by my cousin.  Just thought I'd share the look, it's more royal purple in color than blue, which I find much prettier:


I accented the dress with sparkly, gold hoop earrings, bangles, and platform pumps.  Needless to say, I had a lot of fun that evening.  Maybe a little too much fun.  I dropped and shattered my brand-new iPhone 5 on the pavement while I was crossing the street to catch a taxi, it was only one day old!  I almost cried.


Never fear, however, hubby came to the rescue and replaced my phone today.  I'm much happier now...and much more careful.  I swore I'd never walk around with my phone in hand unless I'm on a carpeted floor, lol.

Anyways, hope everyone's weekend went well!  Looking forward to Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and the upcoming New Year!

Hugs,
Cat

2 comments:

  1. Omg, I would have cried too it my phone cracked...

    The dress looks lovely on you!

    Have a happy holiday! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it was devastating! Thanks though, I felt very pretty in it! :) Hope you and your family have one too!

      Delete