Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas!

Hope everyone is enjoying their December 25th, whether or not you celebrate Christmas.  I indulged in boisterous activity with close friends and family last night.  I just thought I'd share my festively loud holiday party outfit with you guys to bring some cheer to this cold, grey day. (well, here in northern California anyway)


Good lord, my sweater dress was so HOT HOT HOT pink that you had to wear sunglasses to look at me, lol.  I thought it was ridiculously cheerful, however, so I had fun wearing it all night.  The sweater and tie-neck blouse are from Forever 21.  The fleece stirrup tights are from YesStyle.  The gold glitter platform pumps are old, from Candies. 

Happy Tuesday, everyone!  Hope you're all having a great one!

Hugs,
Cat

2 comments:

  1. I love this, and on most days I am strongly repelled by pink. I am a fan of this particular shade - so thrilled neons are back! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I love it too! (and you know I love it as a lippy) It was a little over-the-top to the point where I was almost afraid to go outside. Lol.

      Delete