Sunday, November 18, 2012

Sunday Style

Happy Sunday everyone!  I've been rather busy over the weekend so haven't had a chance to post until today.  Just thought I'd share today's outfit with you all:


This look is so easy and comfortable!  I think it's such a stylish way to cozy up for the upcoming winter.  The sweater cape is from Forever21, the boots are from JustFab, and the tights are from YesStyle.  I absolutely ADORE my tights.  They're lined with brushed fleece and keep me warm and toasty from the waist down.  I don't know what I'd do without them!  YesStyle carries many brands.  I just choose the most reasonably priced ones.

Hope you all had a great weekend!

Hugs,
Cat

6 comments:

  1. I would have never looked twice at the sweater cape but you wear it very nicely and the boots are a great match. Overall I like the outfit very low key but still stylish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cher! It's a great outfit for the lazy fashionista! :)

      Delete
  2. Hey Cat! I really love your boots; I'm trying to find a fall pair for myself that look alright with my new-ish black leather jacket (but to no avail) :/ Hope you had a good weekend! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kori! They're reasonably comfy for such a high heel...I love 'em! Good luck with you boot search! I recently got a black "leatherette" moto jacket and am looking to make the perfect outfit with it, so I feel ya! :)

      Delete
  3. Love the outfit. It's cute ands simple!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I can't stop wearing this sweater, someone call the fashion police! lol

      Delete