Friday, October 26, 2012

Gold Glitter Minx

 TGIF y'all!  What does everyone have planned for the weekend?  I'll be carving pumpkins tonight, so I definitely won't be wearing my best.  But that doesn't mean that I can't have pretty eyeshadow. :)  Just for the heck of it, I decided to deck my lids out in shimmery shades of pale blue and champagne with a dash of gold glitter:


I used some Urban Decay: Minx and Darkhorse (from the Rollergirl Palette).  Also Carbon from MAC and Maybelline gel eyeliner.  The gold glitter liner is from Sephora. 


One thing I've been doing lately is extending my eyeliner further into the inner corner of my eye, you know, ancient Egyptian style.  I notice that it makes my eyes look larger and more elongated, thus more exotic.  My eyes are naturally small and almond-shaped, so I really like the option of making them look bigger! :)


Hope everyone is having a good one so far!  I'll be celebrating Halloween early this weekend since the actual date is on a school night.  Will post pics, even though I'll be re-wearing last year's costume! :P

Hugs,
Cat


2 comments: