Thursday, October 25, 2012

Flirty Pink

A few weeks ago, as a birthday gift, I received a goodie bag from Christal Clear Cosmetics.  Included was one of Christal's signature 5 shadow palettes in Flirty Pink.  Seeing as it was a rather dreary, rainy day today, I thought I'd liven it up by adding some bright pink to my lids.




I just did a simple pink gradient, using the brightest pink as my base color and then adding dimension by applying black to the outer corners.  I finished with winged liner and mascara, as I almost always do. :)


Looking forward to enjoying the weekend, though I am tackling a big project for one of my classes.  It is the weekend before Halloween though, so that ought to be fun!  Looking forward to posting pictures of pumpkins and things! :D

Hugs,
Cat

3 comments:

  1. Aw, this looks awesome! I love the pink and black combination. I wonder if I could do this too! If it would fit me. So pretty and cool :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should totally try it, I think it would look great on you! :)

      Delete