Sunday, September 9, 2012

My Instagram Weekend

Hi everyone!  Hope you all had a nice weekend.  Just thought I'd share my weekend via Instagram with you all. :D

I ate:
Clockwise from top left: Matter Paneer (Indian), Chai (Indian), Marmite Cheddar Avocado Toast with Bretel (#cateatsweirdthings), Kimchi Fried Rice w/Eggs (Korean-Fusion)

I attended a wedding in this awesome Bebe dress:


I'd been eyeing this dress for awhile.  It's body-conscious and figure flattering, while remaining classy with a polite neckline and hemline.  My husband saw how much I wanted it and gifted me with it just in time so I could wear it to my friend's wedding! :D


And I had my picture taken while wearing a cute bow beanie, which I'm sure you all have seen before:


FYI, I got it from YesStyle.  I bought it because my baby sis got it and I got jealous and HAD to have it.  Our other sister later purchased her own too.  Haha!

Keepin' it short and sweet!  Can't wait to share what I got in from Cosmetic Love over the weekend! :)  In the meantime, for those of you on Instagram, my handle is MEGAMIMOON if you feel like following.  Why not StyleByCat?  I dunno.  I've had it for awhile, it was a username I'd been using since high school and it just kinda stuck.  But anyways, I post all sorts of random things on my Instagram.  It's like a little photo diary of the daily goings-on in my life.  Sometimes, I give sneak peeks of what's to come on StyleByCat, so if you want to be "in the know", feel free to follow!

Hugs,
Cat


4 comments: