Tuesday, September 25, 2012

FOTD: Yellow & Blue

Hey all, just playing around with my new UD stuff as well as some old stuff.  Here's today's face!


I realized, for as long as I've had my Coastal Scents Original 88 palette, I've never actually touched the bright yellow that's included in it.  So I thought I'd pair it with UD's Minx:




Drat my stupid bathroom lighting!  It looks so much more vibrant in person.  Wish you guys could see it! :(


So it's Coastal Scents yellow and  UD Minx on the eyes with black eyeliner and my fav Maybelline Full N Soft Waterproof mascara.  I have ELF Studio Blush in Tickled Pink on my cheeks and UD's Pocket Rocket gloss in Dustin on my lips.  Lol, "Dustin on my lips..." sounds so wrong! (my new lip glosses crack my hubby up!)

Last day of my summer vacay!  School starts tomorrow...waaaaaaaaaaah!  Oh well, brings me THAT much closer to getting my degree. :)  Happy Tuesday!

Hugs,
Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment