Saturday, September 1, 2012

Blue Glitter Kitty

I'm really loving this stacked, glitter, cat-eyeliner look!  I did it again with blue this time:


 I used UD's eyeshadow pencils instead of powder shadow.  I applied Rehab to my top and bottom lids and then highlighted my brow arch with Sin.  I used black gel eyeliner to create the cat-eye shape and then stacked with Make Up For Ever Aqua Liner in Diamond Turquoise Blue.  I accented the look with Sephora glitter eyeliner in Teal.

I LOVE Urban Decay's shadow pencils because they glide on smoothly, are long-lasting and crease-free, mess-free, and are convenient and easy to use!


Oh, and you've got to check out my shirt!  Isn't this too cute?


It's got an applique pink bow and ruffled sleeves!  Yeah yeah yeah...the consensus is that Asians have an obsession with Hello Kitty...but she's so adorable!  I just couldn't resist.  I saw this in the children's section at Old Navy and purchased one for myself in a size L.  Shameless!  LOL!  My sisters are so jealous.

Happy Saturday all!

Hugs,
(Kitty) Cat

4 comments:

  1. Eyes and HK shirt. Too cute 8)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg that t-shirt is so cute!!! I love Hello Kitty!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never get tired of Hello Kitty! Loved her when I was a little girl, love her now! :D

      Delete