Monday, August 20, 2012

Party Hardy Weekend

Wow, so sorry I've been absent these last few days, but it's been the busiest weekend of the year for me, thus far.  I partied to the tune of 4 birthdays, starting with Friday night.  My sisters have back-to-back birthdays on the 18th and 19th, and then two dear friends of mine had their birthdays this weekend too.  It's been non-stop since Friday and still another to go tonight, lol!


We had all-you-can eat Korean bbq on Friday night, all-you-can-eat Shabu Shabu on Saturday night, and then yummy Mexican food and margaritas on Sunday night.  Tons of fun, to be sure, but I don't think my body can handle much more eating, drinking, and being merry.  I'm looking forward to getting back to my healthy eating and workout routine this week...after tonight's final birthday dinner party, that is.  :D

Hope everyone's start of the week is groovy!

Hugs,
Cat

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had a good weekend! :D I just got back from Cuba, trying to find a new job now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you had a fun trip and good luck with the job search! :)

      Delete