Thursday, May 17, 2012

Planet Cat

I wanted to share a really cool photograph that my sister did of me.  We're both graphic design students at the same university and this was the latest project in our digital imaging class.  We were supposed to do a photo stitcher, that is, taking a series of photos and blending them together to make one image.  A lot of other students did landscape panoramas.  My very talented and creative sister took it to the next level and wowed our professor with something more unique.  I'm so proud of her and am honored that she captured me in such a whimsical way. :)


It's me on my own little planet!   In a sense, it captures a deep part of my essence as it was inspired by Antoine de Saint-Exupery's Le Petit Prince.  Probably my favorite novel in the whole, wide world.  I try to live by the simple, yet profound message that is the heart of the story.  If you've read it, you'll know what I mean.  If you haven't, you should. :)

Hugs,
Cat

2 comments: