Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Ulta Mini Haul

I recently received a small order from Ulta with some Nyx and Covergirl goodies.  I haven't had a chance to try them, but just thought I'd share what I got.  Swatches and reviews to come soon!

NYX Stick Blush in Hibiscus and Pink Lotus.




NYX Xtreme Lip Cream in Dolly Girl and Spicy.






CoverGirl Blast Flipstick in Stunner:





Don't these colors and products look like so much fun!  I can't wait to try them out!  Stay posted to find out if they were worth it. :D

Hugs,
Cat

6 comments:

  1. Oooo that flipstick is coool! It looks like a great idea and I can't wait to see how it works!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it? I've been trying to resist buying it for weeks, but I eventually gave in (obviously). Lol!

      Delete
  2. All the colors are so bright and daring! Can't wait to see your sport them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wauw, the colors are so bright :D !! don't really dare to wear those.

    xx. Elisa
    p.s feel free to join my giveaway: http://www.memorable-days.net/2012/02/giveaway-win-pair-of-circle-lenses-from.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be you'd look fab in bright colors! :D

      Delete