Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Sephora Favorites Glitz & Glam

Hee hee!  Guess what I got in the mail today?  The Sephora Favorites Glitz & Glam Set!  I almost forgot that I even ordered it.  Funny story: my younger sister really wanted to get the Sephora Hello Kitty palette, but didn't want to pay the full cost of shipping, so she made me add something to her basket in order to qualify free shipping.  It was a difficult decision, but I had to help a sister out, you know what I mean?


This set consists of golden and champagne-hued products, chock-full of shimmer and glitter, hence the Glitz & Glam moniker.  Here is what's included:

1. Benefit High Beam
2. Buxom Stay-There Eyeshadow in Pug
3. Bare Escentuals All Over Color in Glee
4. Sephora Eyeshadow in Starry Sky
5. Sephora OPI Nail Colour in Charge It!
6. Tarte Celebutante Dry Oil Shimmer
7. Josie Maran Argan Oil Illuminizer
8. Tarina Tarantino Sparklicity Gloss in Paiette
9. Ultraflesh Gold Standard Mascara in Black
10. Stila Lip Glaze in Vanilla

Of the ten products, three are full-sized while the rest are generously half-sized.  All for the sale price of $29!  That's less than $3 per product, how could I say no?  I can't wait to share some fun looks with you all!  Wouldn't some of these be perfect for a glamorous date night or an evening out with the ladies?

Here are a few more photos via Instagram:







On a completely different note, I want to apologize to you all for not having any recent looks or tutorials. :(  School started for me again this Monday and I've been so swamped between work, classes, and jewelry orders that it's been really hard to squeeze in some quality blog time.  I'll try my best to make things flow as efficiently as possible, but it's going to be pretty busy for me starting from now until summer.  But don't worry, I'm not going to give up Style By Cat!

Hugs,
Cat

2 comments:

  1. You can never have enough shiny make-up!
    Better to have only few but good updates that are really 'you' than just making posts because you feel obliged to, don't worry about it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed. :) Thanks for the positive attitude! :D

      Delete