Friday, January 13, 2012

Missoni for Target RESTOCKED!

Wow!  Remember several months ago when Target debuted their Missoni collection?  I was so excited, but  on the day it was released, the site had completely crashed and by the time I got myself to my local Target, the area looked like a post-apocalyptic war zone. (I visited 3 of them, btw)  Therefore, I am very pleased to announce that Target has very quietly restocked a number of their Missoni items, no fanfare whatsoever.  Just thought I'd make the announcement to anyone who was still interested in acquiring some of the pieces.  Here are a few of my favorites (click on photo for direct link):




Oh yes, free shipping on orders over $50 and 10% off site wide with code: TGTHTT5Z.  Happy shopping!

Hugs,
Cat

3 comments:

  1. awesome! the dress is adorable!! I'm actually considering the umbrella lol, on sale for less than 14 bucks...I already have an umbrella but..why not, it's a collector's item after all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! These designs are very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always LOVED Missoni but could never afford their designs, even their "budget" off-the-rack collections. Now I've got my very own Missoni dress through Target! :D

    ReplyDelete