Sunday, January 15, 2012

Lovelina for Valentine's Day!

Ok ok, I know that Valentine's Day is just a Hallmark holiday, but I can't help it!  I LOVE romance and will take any excuse I can to celebrate it.  Even when I was single, I really enjoyed perusing through all the sappy cards and heart-embellished stuffed animals. (while eating my way through heart-inspired candy and chocolates)  I've already planned on what I'm wearing this year (while working my butt off doing Bar Method in order to fit into it) and am deciding which restaurant we'll be conducting our ever-so-romantic dinner date.  Accessorizing is a no-brainer, Lovelina all the way!  :D  I've got to love my own stuff, right?

Well, I want to spread the love and offer you all FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING now until Valentine's day.  Just enter offer code: VDAY12 when you check out and you'll receive free shipping on any of my pieces, no matter where in the world you are.  Give a hint to your significant other, buy something for your friend, buy something for yourself...it doesn't have to be romance related.  Anywho, here are some of my love-inspired picks (click on captions for direct link):

Love Letters Necklace

Reversible Status Heart Necklace

Message D'Amour Necklace

Love Gives You Wings Necklace

In A Heartbeat Locket Watch

La Parisienne Necklace

Tweet Lovebirds on a Rose Branch

Tiny Wings Necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment