Sunday, December 11, 2011

Pink Pop Tutorial

Hey all!  It's been FOREVER since I did a video tutorial, so I thought I'd start again by doing a fun, easy, and colorful look inspired by and using some of my favorite Urban Decay products.  Today I'm going to show you guys how to achieve a sexy, sparkly, poppin' pink look for your eyes:


These are the colors I used from my 15th Anniversary palette:


And I've been dying to use my Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner in Catfight (how appropriately named!) so now I get the chance to!


So, without further ado, here is my step-by-step video tutorial on how I got the look:


Overall look:


Well, I hope you enjoyed the tutorial!  Off to run some errands now. :D  Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!

Hugs,
Cat

4 comments:

  1. Yay! I love pink looks! And I love the glitter effect! I should really buy a tube of glitter eyeliner/eyeshadow so I can add that little sparkle to my eye looks!

    How is the Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner though? Does it have fallout?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love pink too! I would do it more often, but wouldn't want to bore you guys. Haha. I really love UD's glitter eyeliner and haven't experienced any fallout from Catfight at all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girl! Though the closest I'll ever get to being on stage is when I'm playing Guitar Hero, lol!

    ReplyDelete