Sunday, November 13, 2011

Sweater Season

Actually, it was sweater season about a month ago, but I didn't get around to shopping for some new fall threads until last week, so my latest style post comes a little...late.  Oh well, better late than never! :)






Sunglasses :: Juicy Couture
Cardigan :: Kohl's
Tank :: Hollister
Jeggings :: Express
Boots :: Cathy Jean

I LOVE my sweater!  It's gorgeous, figure-flattering, and cozy.  I cannot believe I got it from Kohl's! 


These boots are amazing.  Not only are they super-cute, but they're really comfy too.  I can walk all day in them!  Mine are a buttery shade of taupe, but they also come in black, brown, and grey.


Since I was wearing all neutrals today, I decided to add a pop of color by accessorizing with a bright red Marc Jacobs bag.  Certainly does the trick, don't you think?

Photos by Tetraeon Light Industries

Hope you all had a fab weekend!  Stay tuned for more style shoots, since I recently went shopping, and have a great night!

Hugs,
Cat

2 comments: