Wednesday, November 9, 2011

My Lime Crime Lipstick Picks

Ok, so I was totally supposed to wait until after Thanksgiving to place my Lime Crime order, but I just couldn't wait.  So much for willpower.  The holidays are coming up, so I'm going to have to save my next two paycheck for gifts and such so this will be my last makeup purchase for awhile...I swear!  Anywho, these are the two that I ended up going with:


Airborne Unicorn, of course, by popular demand and My Beautiful Rocket, which is a surprise because I know I never listed it as an option.  You guys are probably wondering why I didn't get Coquette.  It's a beautiful color and I know that some of you really love it, but I got around to thinking that nude is a fairly common color, so I'll probably purchase a cheaper dupe.  I hear Revlon makes a good one for $6.  If I'm going to splurge on a lippie, then I decided it would be best to choose something a little more unique.  Still, I might end up getting Coquette after I'm done with all my holiday shopping...as well as maybe No She Didn't or Styletto. (how would you guys like to see me in black and blue lipstick? lol)

Anyways, thanks for your honest opinions and great advice.  I can't wait to receive them to start trying out some wild looks!

Hugs,
Cat

9 comments:

  1. Oooh! I can't wait to see these on your lips!!! I'm wondering with excitement what kind of overall makeup look you'll come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Jennifer: Meeeeee toooooo! :D

    @socialitedreams: I'm so excited to receive it! I don't have that much purple, so I'm really looking forward to it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good choices, I'm excited to see what they look like on you. I really want to get countessa fluorescent.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Bria: OMG! I totally want Countessa Fluorescent, but I feel like I'm being to greedy with pinks! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think both colours would suit your skin wonderfully, but black would be super awesome if you did try it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Janis: Thank you! :) What kind of makeup addict would I be if I don't own a tube of black lipstick, right? lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love love the looks, super pretty , i hope u can follow back Britters89.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Britney, I'll definitely check out your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete