Thursday, November 17, 2011

Mega Last Lip Color in 902C Bare It All

Good evening!  (it's like, 10:55pm as I'm typing)  This week as been on of those weeks where I wish there were twice as many hours in a day.  Anyways, I do have a moment right now and thought I'd post a lippie review.

I picked up another Wet N Wild lip color from the Mega Last collection in 902C Bare It All.



Bare It All is a warm, nude shade with a semi-matte finish.  It's a color that I imagine looks great on a variety of skin tones and I personally think it would be stunning paired with a really dark, smoky eye. (I love how beautifully nude lips balance out smoky eyes)  I'm not sure why, but the formula seems smoother and more moisturizing with Bare It All than it is with Red Velvet.  Maybe the color has something to do with it?  I don't know.  It wears well, lasting 4+ hours as described and leaves my lips feeling decent, maybe a little less moisturized than I'd like, but not dry either.  For only $1.99 a tube, I would definitely recommend it for a staple, nude lip color.  I can't wait to create some dramatic looks with it!

Happy Thursday and have a good night! :D

Hugs,
Cat

2 comments:

  1. Looks like it has a peach undertone to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jojo, yeah, I totally notice that. It also could be my lighting, I noticed that it looked different throughout the day depending on what kind of lighting I was in.

    ReplyDelete