Thursday, September 15, 2011

Victoria's Secret: Pure Seduction

Hiya!  So VS usually has these fragrance sales, 3/$25 when their fragranced body items are usually $12 each.  They also had a sale for 6/$35, which I SHOULD have gotten, but I don't know how I'd use 6, full-sized fragrance items all by myself.  Also, I just didn't want to spend the extra $10.  Oh, and I had a cold too, so I couldn't smell a darn thing, therefore I couldn't choose anything new, just what I knew smelled good already.

Anywho, back to the subject at hand.  I was working at the office the other day when a woman walked in wearing the most intoxicating scent.  I HAD to ask her what it was and she revealed that it was Victoria's Secret's Pure Seduction collection.  I was grateful that it wasn't some $$$$ from the department store and couldn't wait to get myself to the nearest VS to get some.  Here are the items I picked out:

Obviously the fragrance mist:


I have extremely dry skin, so I went for 2 of their thicker body lotion products, the body cream and body butter:



So why do I like it so much?  Because it smells like pink bubblegum.  In general, I like stuff that smells like candy.  Another favorite of mine is VS Beauty Rush in Candy, Baby.  In fact, I did a post on that a few months ago.  My love for candy runs deep.  My parents like to tell this story that when I was in preschool, I would often try to cut a deal with whoever was driving me to school: "I'll cooperate if you buy me candy before taking me to school."  Yeah.  Loved candy, hated school.  To be honest, things haven't changed much since those days.

I haven't tried the body butter yet, but I really like the body cream.  It's thick, rich, and emollient.  I slather it all over right after showers to seal in the moisture and my skin stays supple and hydrated throughout the day.  Then, for an extra dose of fragrance, I spritz on the fragrance mist.  I'll even spray in on my clothes and in my hair for good measure.

Love it! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment