Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Review: ELF Studio Bronzer and Essential Hypershine Gloss

Hello hello!  So guess what else I picked up at Target? (you guys probably think I live there) Since the Studio Bronzer quads are so popular on ELF's site, I decided, why wait for shipping?  I could just check out and try it right away!  The only color they had available was Golden, which probably works well with my medium, yellow-undertone complexion anyway.


It's a really warm, shimmery palette with two bronzer colors and two highlight colors.  For my bronzed look, I chose the two colors on the left.


Using my ELF Studio Complexion brush, I applied the golden bronze color to the hollow of my cheeks for contouring.


Then I applied the beige shimmer highlight shade to my cheekbones using the ELF Studio Blush brush.


Since I was going for a bronzed look, I figured it would be a good time to try out the Essential Hypershine Gloss in Honey that I received as a freebie with my last ELF order.  It smells like a Brach's butterscotch hard candy, tastes just as sweet (not that I'm eating it or anything), and the color works perfectly with the look.


All set and ready to go!


Additional makeup details:

Face:
1. CG Smoothers Aqua Tinted Moisturizer in Light to Medium
2. ELF Studio Complete Coverage Concealer in Light
3. ELF Studio Translucent Matifying Powder

Eyes:
1. Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden
2. ELF Studio Endless Eyes Pro Shadow Palette
3. Maybelline Eyestudio Cream Eyeliner in Black
4. Maybelline Full N Soft Waterproof Mascara in Black

No comments:

Post a Comment