Sunday, September 11, 2011

Review: Daiso Long Cross Lash Style "F"

For this next false eyelash review, I decided to choose the glittery ones. :D




I was really excited to try these ones out.  I love how fine they start out at the inner corners and gradually  grow fuller, longer, and delicately winged towards the outer edge.




Just like the Daily Lash Style "A", I didn't need to trim these because they were designed for smaller, Asian eyes.  I just put a thin line of lash glue along the strip and wait a few seconds to let it get a little tacky:



Then I apply them closely to my natural lash line with the help of tweezers:




Fancy!  What a difference! :)





4 comments:

  1. oou, i love me some eyelashes. :D if i wasnt so lazy, i'd put them on everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Instantly thought of you when I saw this in my Sephora email:

    Paperself paper eyelashes. http://bit.ly/oQXClS

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Ella: OMG! Those are amazing, I'm going to have to repost! :D

    ReplyDelete