Saturday, September 17, 2011

Plum Passion and Grassy Green Shimmer Eyeliners

I woke up this morning and thought I'd do some quick eyeliner looks with a few of the ELF Essential Shimmer Eyeliners that I got in the other day.  Since I only have 2 eyes, I chose the Plum Passion and Grassy Green pencils.


I replicated the winged liner from yesterday's teal look and set the liners with matching eyeshadows from the ELF Studio Endless Eyes Pro Eyeshadow palette.  There was a purple and green shade in the palette that were perfect matches for the pencils.


All in all, they were fairly creamy and applied smoothly.  For some reason, the Grassy Green seemed to distribute color a little more evenly than the Plum Passion.  Either way, they both made for some simple and pretty looks.  Took me less than 5 minutes to do both eyes.


Don't forget to set the the liner with shadow!  It makes the colors bolder, long-lasting, and budge-proof!  Unfortunately, I have to remove this because I'm going to a party tonight, but it's been fun having different colors on each eye.  Lol.  Happy Saturday!

Hugs,
Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment