Thursday, September 1, 2011

Freshlook One Day Colors in Green

I have nearly 20/20 vision so my optometrist told me that corrective lenses are optional for me.  Well, I think that glasses are a fine fashion accessory and that colored contacts can be an excellent cosmetic enhancement, like lipstick or some other similar product.

My eyes are very sensitive, however, so it's hard for me to wear contact lenses for any extended period of time.  I've tried before in the past and couldn't get past an hour before my eyes would get red and dry.  So I decided to try daily disposable colored contacts, which are thinner than the two-week or monthly lenses, therefore more likely to feel comfortable.

Whoa!  Right eye looks surprised, lol.  Maybelline Eye Studio Color Explosion in Forest Fury, btw.

Well, they're definitely more comfortable, but I can still feel them.  Also, I wish the colors were a little more bold.  My husband couldn't tell when I was wearing them until I pointed them out.  When I used to wear Freshlook Colorblends, I really loved the Turquoise shade because it really popped.  Problem was, I couldn't wear them for very long before they got uncomfortable.  The daily disposables only come in grey, green, blue, and hazel...all of which are more on the subtle side.  Oh well, maybe someday...

No comments:

Post a Comment