Thursday, September 29, 2011

Early Autumn Walk

Summer comes really late where I am, and just about 2 weeks ago, temperatures began rising above 70 degrees.  The afternoon sun has been particularly lovely so I thought it would be fun to do an outdoor style session while the weather is warm enough for me to wear a dress.  Luckily, my very talented photographer friend, Noel, agreed to do the shoot.  The photos came out beautifully and I thought I'd share a few:



Hat: eBay
Sunglasses: Juicy Couture
Necklace: Lovelina
Dress: Forever 21
Belt: Ruche
Bag: Dior
Shoes: Forever 21

Dior Ethnic Collection, oldie but goodie. :D

You might remember these from an old post.  Not only are they freakin' adorable, but they're super-comfy too!

My long shadow: the only time I'll ever come close to supermodel height, lol.

Hope y'all enjoyed the post!  It's been awhile since I've done a style shoot. :D  Didn't the pics turn out great?  If you get the chance, do check out more of Noel's work at Sunset Girl Media.  Thanks for reading!

Hugs,
Cat

1 comment: