Sunday, September 25, 2011

Cheese Heaven

So I work three Saturdays out of each month and this Saturday happened to be one of them.  I should have gone home right away and posted my latest tutorial, but hey, it's Saturday!  Instead, I decided to gorge on cheese, wine, cupcakes, and proceeded to sit on the couch for a few hours watching a few episodes of Medium on Netflix.  Every girl deserves a fun, fattening, and lazy evening every so often, so you guys forgive, right? :)

Since I don't have any "style" pics to share today, I thought I'd post some food pics.  But hey, food can be just as stylish as clothes and makeup!  Especially since I went to this trendy little cheese restaurant called Mission Cheese, located in San Francisco.  Hubby and I shared a melty, grilled sandwich, a cheese flight, and raclette.  Super-yummy!  I can't wait to go back.  Then we picked up some chocolate and vanilla mini cupcakes on our way home.  Needless to say, I'll be doubling my workout tomorrow morning, but it was soooooooooo worth it!

A glass of zinfandel rose at the bar.

Sandwich, three-cheese tasting, and raclette.

Mini cupcakes!

Happy Saturday...err, I guess at this hour we're technically Sunday.  Lol, oh well!

Hugs,
Cat

4 comments:

  1. A cheese restaurant?? I don't think we have one of them in London. But I'm going to check right now as I think that sounds like an excellent way to spend a Saturday afternoon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really hope you find one, they're delicious! Cheese is my deserted island food, as in, if I could only choose one food to eat on a deserted island, it would be cheese! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great way to relax during the weekend. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Fleur: Totally! I wish I could spend EVERY evening like that! Well, I guess I could, but there would be numerous consequences. Lol!

    ReplyDelete