Monday, August 29, 2011

Wine Country Wedding Weekend

Hiya friends!  Sorry I've been away, but I spent the weekend in Sonoma wine country to attend a dear friend's wedding, thus having no time to blog at all.  It was a beautiful day, lots of sunshine and temperatures in the low 90's.  I've never been up this way before, surprisingly.  It was a gorgeous wedding in a gorgeous setting.  I saw 2 shooting stars that evening.  The night sky was so clear there, unpolluted by excessive artificial light.  I'd never seen so many stars before, never looked through the center of the Milky Way the way I did this weekend.  Needless to say, it was truly inspiring.  Here are some images from the wedding, nothing fancy, just some snapshots from our iPhones.  Enjoy anyway!

I love the way this looks!  Lots of lime, fuchsia, and tangerine...the colors were as bright and fun as the bride and groom.
Hanging out during pre-dinner wine and hors d'oeuvres.
L'il sis and me.
Beautiful centerpieces overlooking a breathtaking view.
The mister looking pensive.
I thought I'd gotten used to being married, but looking at this place card made me feel a little giddy.

Hope everyone's having a great Monday!

Hugs,
Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment