Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Style: Geeky Glam Glasses

I've got near-perfect vision, so I don't need glasses, but I've always flirted with the idea of wearing them because I do sooooooooo adore nerdy-chic.  Here are some new styles from Gucci and Dior that float my boat, check 'em out:

from top: Gucci, Dior, Dior

I like the shape and simple elegance of the Gucci, although I think I'd prefer it in black.  The red Dior frames are out of this world.  They certainly pop, but might be a little too out there for me.  I'm not sure if that shade of red is particularly versatile either.  The black Dior frames are so much fun!  I love the heavy, retro-style black frame and the blingin' Swarovski crystal design on the temples.

It's just a thought.  Sunglasses would probably be a more practical choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment