Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Style: New Hair?

I love love love long hair!  It's sexy, feminine, romantic, and glamorous.  That being said, I'm getting kinda sick of my long hair.  It gets caught on my purse, on chairs when I sit down, in my curling iron.  It tangles like crazy sometimes, which hurts like heck when I'm trying to rip a brush through it.  I'm thinking about trying something new.  Maybe something like this:


I'm really digging this modern Jackie-O look.  Or maybe I'm biased because Camilla Belle is my latest girl-crush and I think she looks incredibly stunning and classy in the photo posted above.  What do you think?  Should I go for it?

5 comments:

  1. I think your long hair is just gorgeous, but every now and again, change is good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i say go for it! you can just grow it out again when you tire of short hair :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. lolz. I should get my "how to curl long hair" tutorial out of the way before I chop it all off.

    ReplyDelete
  4. definitely get it! i agree with linda and chiri. plus I absolutely love the look of short hair with soft curls. I've tried doing that to my hair before but I end up with a fluffy mess from my noob curling with a flat iron ^^;

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ni: I'll go ahead and chop it off then. :) Once I figure out how to style it correctly, I'll do a tutorial on large, soft curls for short hair.

    ReplyDelete