Sunday, January 23, 2011

Product Review: Paul & Joe Cat Lipstick

Ok, this isn't an official review because I haven't used this product.  But yesterday, when I was Urban Outfitters, I saw a colorful-looking lipstick tube on their makeup testing counter.  There was a neat floral print on the outside of the tube, so I decided to roll it up to check out the lip color.  I was greeted by something that looked like this:


You can imagine my surprise when a little kitten head popped out at me.  I couldn't stop laughing.  I would totally buy one if it didn't cost $25.  And even if I did bite the bullet and buy it, I would probably never use it.  It's just too cool of a novelty item.  If any of you are interested, you can get it here: Kitty Lipstick

That's my fun, weird thing for the day.

Hugs,
Cat

2 comments: